Sunday 25 April 2010

Elf Fantasy Fair

Yesterday I went to the Elf Fantasy Fair for the first time and was amazed by all the costumes. It is unbelievable how much work and effort some of the people had gone through. And most people there were dressed up, absolutely amazing and touching too. The setting was wonderful, a beautiful castle and it's grounds in the Netherlands, the sun was out to add to the fun and some sunburn :-)










Already been breaking my head over ideas for costumes for myself for next year. I've been searching etsy for inspiring props:


If I want to be a Viking:

If I want a Victorian look:

If I want to be a female knight:


If I want to go as a mad fairy:


If I want to as as Mary with her little lamb:

Plenty of choices, luckily I got a hole year to make up my mind.

2 comments:

  1. wow I want to go there once too!! Seems me so magical !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I was there too! Check my blog for photos and the process of creating the infamous Mombi dress :)
    http://mybusycraftlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete